Dear Jesse S. Bobo Elementary School Families,
Welcome back to the 2019-2020 school year. I hope that you and your families had a wonderful summer break and are returning recharged and reenergized for the new school year. When your child enters our building, it will be a safe/nurturing environment where every day is focused on student achievement, character development, and their social/emotional well-being. Speaking of getting back to school related items, your children’s teachers are ready for a new year too. There is excitement in the building with our new school theme, The Power of I CAN! At Jesse Bobo Elementary, we believe in the power of I CAN and that all students CAN be readers, writers, problem solvers and communicators. It is an honor and privilege to educate your child, as they become the best student and person that they CAN be. As always, if you are interested in getting involved please contact the school at 864-576-2085 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Principal, Jesse S. Bobo Elementary School
As your child’s principal I promise the following:
- do all I can to keep your child safe while at our school
- remember that each child is extremely special
- always love your child and treat him/her as I would have wanted my children to be treated while in elementary school
- make all decisions that are in the best interest of the children in our school
- work with you to help your child receive the education that he/she needs and deserves.
As your partner, I ask that you agree to do the following for your child:
- Establish a home learning environment that sets routines for study time, bedtime, and other daily activities
- Make sure your child comes to school on time and ready to learn
- Read to or with your child every day
- Communicate with your child’s teachers
- Attend parent-teacher conferences, workshops, and other school meetings
- Encourage your child to follow school rules